Wednesday, December 10

Weight of the World - just a bit of venting

A stack of essays to grade...
a Cub Scout den flag to design and sew...
JFK Parent Night x 3...
eight performances in five days...
holiday shopping...
unruly children jeopardizing my dance facility...
unruly headscarves...
spelling tests...
Student of the Week...
dance uniforms not arriving in time...
prescriptions that ran out...
performances to schedule...
appointments to schedule...
phone calls to return...
a student who questioned my very intelligence...
photocopies and stapling for JFK...
photocopies and stapling for Cub Scouts...
where to hold State Competition in 2012-2014 and how much to pay...

oh, and remember to change the oil in the car.

My life is weighing heavily on my shoulders right now. At least I can be sure that this, too, shall pass. Just not fast enough!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yikes! I thought I was the only person going crazy; but I know you can do handle it- Superwoman! Just don't forget to breathe now and then.....

The Chasing Mom said...

I'll bring the margaritas, you supply the photocopies and staplers.