Sunday, October 1

Papa's Pumpkin Patch


We spent some time at Papa's Pumpkin Patch this afternoon, and it seemed like everyone else had the same idea. It was PACKED! They even had the Mounted Police directing traffic in the parking area. There were tons of pumpkins and some new attractions, too.


It was a beautiful day, but the weather actually put a crimp in my plans. I had bought matching shirts for the boys, so I could take some nice pictures of them at the patch. However, they were long-sleeved shirts, which proved to be uncomfortably hot for this warm, sunny day. I made them wear them anyway, and the kids were real troopers, posing for a bunch of pictures before we let them loose to play. In the spirit of solidarity, Brad and I wore long sleeves, too.


It's just amazing to me that David "Papa" Pearce invites the public into his yard like that. The kids always love coming, and I think proceeds benefit charity, too. What a win-win.

No comments: