Tuesday, November 21

Stop The Clocks


Oasis released a new album today, a best-of collection called Stop The Clocks. I doubt I'll buy it because it doesn't contain anything I don't already have. Interestingly, there were also two other big releases today: a best-of by U2 (U218) and the soundtrack to Love, the Beatles-inspired Cirque du Soleil. There has been quite some debate about which will top the charts in Britain, but it's probably not even a blip on the American radar.

What I'm really waiting for is the DVD release of Lord Don't Slow Me Down, slated for early next year. It's a documentary of their 10 month world tour, which ended in March. Here's the trailer, set to a great new Oasis song.

There's a really good Oasis blog that collects and posts All Things Oasis, of which there has been loads lately because the band has been doing a lot of promotional appearances. I check it every night to get my daily Oasis fix.

No comments: