Sunday, June 10

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night


Saturday night was super fun at the Silver Dollar street dance in Mandan. Rift was playing, and they sounded great and put on a fun show. I got to meet up with a couple of friends, one of whom suggested we leave our cars and walk down to the dance. From the west end of Main Street. In my four-inch heels.


My right foot needed a band-aid the next day, but it was worth it because they are kick-ass shoes.


Anyway, I guess we were a record crowd that night, and I'm not surprised. It was CRAZY trying to get a drink at the bar inside. The bar owner told Brad that he hadn't prepared for such a big crowd and ran out of all beer except for Budweiser. It was a beautiful night, which helped a bit, but I suspect the main reason for the big night was the good band.

More pictures from the street dance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! 9 or 10 blocks?? lol
Sorry about the foot...but you are right...awesome shoes!!

Hey I made your blog!! woo hoo!!

Michele said...

Keri, you geek. Thanks for finally commenting. I know you've been lurking for some time.