Tuesday, August 12

Half-Blood Prince



Warner Brothers has released the trailer for the next Harry Potter movie, The Half-Blood Prince. Oooo! The movie will be released November 21.

I just recently finished re-reading all seven books, and they were terrific. My first time reading them was with Dylan, so I didn't get the whole story when he read to himself. He's also re-reading them all, currently almost done with book six. Yesterday when we were out, Dylan said he wanted to get home so he could read his book. That's how engaging these books are. And, quite exciting, Connor asked me to start reading them to him from the beginning. How great that our boys can be so into reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am marking my calendar. and a re-read of all the books is on my list too. loved them! can't wait for the movie.