Sunday, March 12

Our new toy


Now I've got something in common with the Pope.

We've been thinking and looking and shopping for a few months, and yesterday we finally got one of these. Our CD player has been acting up for quite awhile, so it was only a matter of time before we needed to do something about it. We decided not to replace it and got the iPod instead. There are many accessories to go with these things. We got the charger/fm transmitter to use it in the car, and cables to connect to our home stereo. It's very exciting! Brad keeps polishing it, and I have already filled it with all the Oasis I can get my hands on.

2 comments:

s. said...

congratulations! did you get the 30 or 60 GB model?
may i suggest that you invest in a quality iPod case like the ones sold on iSkin.com... i chose the red model.

Michele said...

We got the big 60. I went to the iSkin website, but the color I'd like (lime) is not available. Bummer. I did buy a fun vinyl case for now, but I'll need to get something more permanent.